If you're not savvy to the Soul Food, it's an awesome three-month-long course that starts in February! Here are the pertinents:
- 3 Head Chefs: Mystele Kirkeeng, Heather Santos and Jeanette House
- 17 Sous-Chefs
- 2 video instruction mixed media lessons per week for 3 months
- Each artist’s favourite comfort food cooking recipe
- All downloadable videos
- Classroom access through Dec 31, 2015
- Registration will open on January 1, 2015
You can register at Community Thrive (it's free!) where there are a ton of freebies, challenges, and paid workshops to tide you over until February by clicking here!
Here's my awkward interview video (ah, vimeo, could you have picked a more attractive facial expression to use as the thumbnail? I think not!):
SO now the fun part! The contest! You have four ways to enter, so get to clickin'!
a Rafflecopter giveaway