Wednesday, April 22, 2015

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Woot woot! We have a winner!

Kearston Brown!!

YAAAAAYYY!!

Congratulations, lovey! I'll contact you through Facebook to get your details!

In other news, my Soul Food lesson has inspired some fantastic art, just fantastic!!! It has been so exciting to watch, I can barely contain myself. Here's the full non-sneak-peek version of it in case you're interested and/or curious and/or humoring me.. ;)

I will probably be offering it as a stand-alone at some point, so stay tuned for that. Also stay tuned for more announcements in the next couple of weeks. EEEK.

Also, I am sunburned and it itches. That is all.

CONGRATULATIONS, KEARSTON!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All opinions happily accepted and absorbed by the soulsponge I keep in the garage.