Friday, October 3, 2014

Artistcellar Stencil WINNER! Plus zombies.

Greetings, lovelies!!

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

From the loving hands of random.org to the loving hands of our winner...


NANNER!!  WOO!! *confetti* 


Congratulations, dollface!  I'll ship your info to the Lovely Lisa of Artistcellar, and you'll be making skeletons do lewd things with Mr. T in no time flat!!

In other news, welcome to October!!  It's my favorite month of the year.  There is nothing quite like sitting on my porch at 2 in the morning with a cup of something hot (tea? coffee? coffee spiked with Pumpkin Spice Liqueur?  maybe all of the above) in the quiet and the fog with the leaves falling loudly enough to make my pulse pound.  I think there's a possum living under my porch which makes it even creepier. ;)  This was the view yesterday behind my house... picturesque as hell, right?



In honor of October, I'm going to be doing spooky/creepy-themed paintings for my 50 Canvases videos all month.  WOO.  The first challenge is to paint a zombie...



I'm doing a series of Sideshow Zombies for a gallery show I'm participating in this month.  I'm super excited about the show (it's my first!) and nervous.. and stressing out.

LOOK MY NAME IS ON THERE OMG

Since I'm going to be participating in the Art Trunk at Art is You in Stamford, CT, I won't be able to go to the opening, which is a super bummer.  BUT I'LL SURVIVE.  Maybe. ;)

Okay these sculptures won't sculpt themselves.  Onward!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! How cool Sarah!! I'm sorry that you will be missing your opening "( bummer for sure!
    your view is definitly grand and yup, possum under porch=creepy-they're creepy anyway! Ha cool idea! how about a zombie possum?!! or O-possum as we call them! very cool zombie above, and I look forward to meeting you in person! hugs to you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

All opinions happily accepted and absorbed by the soulsponge I keep in the garage.